Couchsurfing in Denmark!

Hi everybody for a new article! This time is about a couchsurfing!






What is it ?


Couch means Sofa and Surfing you know! So it is one guy who hosts an other guy for free! But often the other guy helps or brings one thing! It is a website to find these timeliness!


I did 4 times in Denmark!






The first and the four times, I did that closed to Odense in a community of 40 peoples! They are vegetarian and do a lot of medidation! I like that! And I helped a lot to dishwash and cook! (But also I learnt a lot about the cooking!) 


One moment with horses !

Picture before the meditation !


The second time, I did that with Paul (an other french student) in Sonderborg in the South of Denmark in the Island of Als! The girl is physiotherapist! We stayed just one night, and we visited the city of Sonderborg and the Seaside!


One lighthouse on Als Island !

The visit of Sonderborg with Paul and our host!

The forest of Als Island with Paul and our host!

Our beds!


The third thime, I went alone to Haderslev. Paul came back to work for one project, and the girl of Sonderborg went to Haderslev to see the concert of D.A.D (Like a danish ACDC! ) ! So She brought me to Haderslev! I arrived at a big house near a lake of the parent of Tom! One danish guy of twenty years old!
His father is the director of local brewery of 40 workers! His beer is sold in Haderslev!
Tom plays in local basket team and he needed help for the organization of the concert of D.AD! So during two hours with his friends, I served beers!
The next morning, Tom and his friends cooked me pancakes! It was nice!


The concert room !

The place where we ate pancakes

The local brewery !


The video of D.A.D in Haderslev during the concert where I served beers!


So I met a lot of Danish people!


Written by Matt! 







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire